This morning the nurses are working to remove the ventilator.
Right after the ventilator came out of her, the words i heard on the praise music CD playing in Anne’s room: “This is the air I breath – your holy spirit living in me”. God supplies all we need!
God has answered the following specific prayers:
- Anne is alive! The first night we did not know whether she would make it.
- Anne woke up! The doctors did not know if she would ever regain consciousness.
- The swelling in Anne’s brain has dramtically reduced
- Anne’s sedation continues to be reduced and she is responded well to it.
- Because of your guestbook entries, those scriptures help Kathryn and me know what to pray.
It is hard to tell if little Anne recognizes us yet. I think she may respond to Kathryn’s voice at times. She opens her eyes, but she doesn’t seem to be able to focus on us. This is very hard to see. I so want my little girl to be able to run and play and dance. . . . but i most want God’s plan for her, whatever that may be.
We pray that her brain will heal. I know God will take care of my little girl in His way, and in his timing.
Still reading through and praying over Mark 5 and Luke 8.