Praises for today:
- Anne ate a chicken finger today and held it with her right hand!! I couldn’t believe it!
- She seems to be moving her eyes a little more. She is able to move them more into the center at times.
- Her right hand has increased in dexterity and reduced in tremors.
- We think she said “mama” today!
- Anne’s verbal ability increases rapidly so that she can tell us why she is hurting or what foods she likes.
- Anne would have increased perseverance and grit. We know she has been discouraged at times when we tell her how great she is doing, and she she retorts back a loud disagreement: “Nuh huh”.
- The docs are worried that her left elbow may become frozen since her arm is flexed close to her body and rarely moves.
- Pray that Anne is able to eat enough for her feeding tube to stay out. i am having a hard time feeding her enough – she isn’t very crazy about eating, even though she is hungry. Kathryn seems to do a much better job on the feeding thing.