I’ve always been absentminded… but it’s been BAD lately!
- I was supposed to lead music at Bible Study yesterday, but I forgot my guitar.
- I was supposed to do lunch duty at Canon & Kate’s school today, and I just forgot to show up. ugh.
- On my way to get Anne from school, I forgot to get gas.
- When I got to Anne’s school, I ran out of gas.
- A friend from Canon & Kate’s school just HAPPENED to be driving in the parking lot of Anne’s school. She offered to help.
- Anne lost her shoe. My friend found it.
- I lost my phone. My friend helped me find it.
- We got gas. My car cranked, and now I am at home. THANK GOD.
Sometimes I wonder if I’m the one with the brain injury! But thankfully, God sent help at just the right time. His provision is perfect.
4 thoughts on “Absentminded Professor”
Maybe you were just offered a chance to be in Anne’s shoes and see what it’s like to forget things you know you meant to remember?
Glad things worked out OK.
Prayer-Songs continue to flow……
This reminds me of when you’d forget about our women’s leadership team meetings, and a couple times I called to remind you!! Don’t worry, this happens to me too when I’ve got too many things going on…
Some things never change!!
This website online is known as a walk-by means of for all the data you wished about
this and didnཿt know who to ask. Glimpse here, and youཿll positively discover it.