November 2011’s prayer requests:
- Anne has made many improvements since the beginning of school, but she is still lacking a desire or ability to put forth EFFORT. Please pray that Anne would learn to persevere during difficult activities during both school and therapy.
- Anne’s seizures seem to be waning. Please pray they would completely go away without medical intervention.
- Anne has been asking TONS of questions about Jesus dying on the cross. She thinks about this all the time and all of its implications… forgiveness, justification, God’s love and sacrifice. Please pray that God would use these questions and wrestlings to deepen and strengthen her faith in Him.
- For Anne to continue to do well in school; and for her to gain more control of her impulsiveness which can be a distraction in the classroom (talking out of turn, mouthing inappropriate objects, reaching for and touching others when she should keep her hands to herself, etc.)
- For Anne’s left ankle… for it to loosen and strengthen so she can support her weight on her left foot without her braces.